terça-feira, 8 de janeiro de 2013

Experiências que mudaram a minha vida #5

Powerful.
Everyone could follow me, I have an ocean made of lights on my feet, I have someone offering me a cigarette on my mouth while I sit on the edge of the bed and write in this uncontrolled and mad manner. The text is small, but the meaning is profound, and the letters are big, and insane. He’s saying I must be writing the next bible.
“We are in a palace and we are god”.
Powerful.
I feel like I own every piece of knowledge. But its not a word-kind of knowledge, it’s a body-kind of knowlegde. Like I have that knowledge craved in my body, I know all the answers to all the questions in the world, in my body. It’s a wonderful feeling.
And also the emotions. They’re all in me, I possess them all and I can rule when to feel what, so I have a power.

-- // --

Lasers with warmth.
Rainbows in the shadows.
I keep thinking to myself, normal people on normal vacation must not feel like this.
Hunger. Tireness.
One half of the room is red but the other one is blue.
I can change the color of the room just by turning my head.
I think that’s what I meant when I said I had a power.
My body levitates.
The chandeleer is made out of lava, in different colors swiming along the bright red.

Janeiro 2013

Sem comentários: